Upcoming Webinar: Thursday, March 23rd at 1 PM ET
Contingency Management: The Basics and Beyond
Contingency Management has been shown to positively impact SUD treatment outcomes. During this webinar, you’ll hear from experts in the field who will share:
- How does Contingency Management motivate patients?
- Best practices for Contingency Management programs
- What trends are we seeing with CM programs and grant awards?
- How can providers automate program administration?
CHESS Health will also share the launch of its Rewards module within eRecovery, to reinforce positive behavior change, such as encouraging drug abstinence, completion of CBT lessons, and adherence to treatment plans.
- Hans Morefield, CEO - CHESS Health
- JK Costello, Principal and Director of Behavioral Health Consulting -
The Steadman Group
- Lindsey Houston, Behavioral Health Consultant - The Steadman Group
Can’t attend and/or need questions answered now? Talk to CHESS Health about any of the above by emailing Lindsey Leisenring at email@example.com.